Saturday 24 November 2007

its official

So with the election in all the headlines I went to do my duty and vote or the alternative is a fine. But what was I told when I went to get my name crossed off. I wasnt there!
Apparently, so they tell me the electoral rolls get cleansed every so often and I was cleansed. So was my husband.
I feel better already for a good cleansing.
I still voted but had to go through some other rigamaroll.
Where is the C.S in that. I hadn't changed my details, address, hair colour or brand of coffee and yet they decided I wasn't worth keeping in the rolls.

fastforward to 2012 and the Queensland election..I'm still not there. So do I really exist at all or does someone not like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment, stupidity aka Political Correctness needs to be pointed at at every turn.