Wednesday 19 January 2011

my year of holding the bastards to account

this is the year when I will be exercising my right to hold the bastards to account.
Join me in demanding

better service
better quality *not flippin' Chinese crap*
like; stone fruit that you can actually eat
bananas that are tasty and a reasonable price (cyclone Larry is finished)
frozen veg from Australia
I want a t shirt made in Australia,a pair of shoes etc.
accountability by government departments. * commonwealth and state.
like;Dept of Child Safety QLD
police QLD
Australian Customs
Maritime Services QLD

an end to social engineering in schools
like; peer support
feminisation of boys
the right to live without mindless Government regulations
like; wearing a bike helmet
fencing your pool regardless of common sense
no cartwheels at school
no grunting on the beach
an end to Government hypocrisy/corruption/nepotism
like; Cameron Doomogee affair
Dr. Hanieef

SO
Stand up and tell me your stories.
I intend to voice my rights loud and clear.

Take it back
Demand something more than what you are currently putting up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment, stupidity aka Political Correctness needs to be pointed at at every turn.