Monday 25 January 2010

A chill wind


I reported the other week on my dilemma with a Made in China air conditioner.
I purchased my new model with some expectations albeit with trepidation.
Well as I said I wait for the inevitable and it happened.
Last night at 2am the air con fan threw off its blades and stopped.
So back to the shop and we replaced it with another one. I know common sense should step in here and I should refuse another one but,I'd paid, I was hot, and the replacement would fit in the window. So I took the step and nodded in the affirmative when they offered me another.
the good thing is at this rate we never have to clean the filter!
And I must commend the "Good Guys" for their service. They never quibble but just get the paperwork over and done with and that is that.
Thank you "The Good Guys"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment, stupidity aka Political Correctness needs to be pointed at at every turn.