Tuesday 15 December 2009

made in china


I bought an airconditioner the other week hoping to stay cool.
all I got was hot under the collar.
The salesman said all the right things. Promised endless cool air.
the air con was a con.
Made in china to no quality control what so ever it barely worked. After much deliberation I took it back.
the delivery dock lad said they get one or two back to my query on how many he had seen. But... one or two back A WEEK!
why sell the darn things in the first place.
I asked for something NOT made in china.
not possible.
Korea,Japan,India,Pakistan,EU ANYWHERE????
NO
So I settled for an upgrade and had to buy another brand. I wait for the inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment, stupidity aka Political Correctness needs to be pointed at at every turn.