Sunday 27 January 2008

economical psychology.


Has the fiscal arena gone mad. Why is it that as the economics of the world is ready to burst the US govt. had decided to give more money to the sub-prime borrowers to spend. They know that they will not spend it wisely on reducing their overburdened debt, but buy consumer goods.
So what psychologist decided that move. here is the scenario. I know- now we have been given more money lets buy that plasma TV and still remain insolvent. Human nature being what it is this is always the way. Please enlighten me if this seems ridiculously simplistic and I have got it all wrong. Sub prime melt down, I just love the govt. rhetoric. I want that job that gives labels to these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment, stupidity aka Political Correctness needs to be pointed at at every turn.