Tuesday 12 March 2013

telstra. and customer service.

So you'd think if you are going to telstra to get a problem sorted they would have a silver bullet. Some sort of Mr Fix it that could fiddle about on the computer and hey presto you're done.
NO.
It seems the Mr Fix it has to ring telstra and wait...and wait...and wait....just like everybody else.
It took an hour and then I said, you fix it, I'm going home.
and
did they fix it?...still waiting...
And to top it off - While I waited Mr Fix it chatted to people, ignored me, chatted some more, avoided eye contact and then had the temerity to ask my name...again.
Telstra...lift your game. There has to be a little common sense here. 
If someone comes into the shop, they want to talk to someone who can help. Any monkey can dial a call centre





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment, stupidity aka Political Correctness needs to be pointed at at every turn.