Thursday, 26 February 2009
a deadly mistake
The other I heard something that sends chills down my spine.
A parent was notified by the school that their son had swollen lips and said he was allergic to nuts.
The parent said, poppycock, he isn't allergic and is bunging it on, send him back to class.
Now the story takes a turn for the worst.
when the lad comes home he was asked why he said he was allergic etc and he denied it and said he wasn't even in the office at all.
Apparently another boy with the same name was in the office.
The parent sent the wrong boy back to class and the consequenses could have been drastic.
Perhaps the school should have inquired a little further as to the identity of the parent.